11/1/10

Getting Started

This is the first time I have ever written a blog, so I ask you all to bear with me. I also would like to say that this blog is about more than what the leaders of Southern Indiana have to say. This will be a place where updated breastfeeding information is posted, where memories of breastfeeding will be shared, and where you, the reader, can have a say on what you would like to see posted or discussed.

It will also be a place where you can find updates about our free monthly meetings, and where you can refer a friend in need of breastfeeding information, support, or encouragement.

Please feel free to pass this blog along. We are hoping that this will raise more awareness of our group and breastfeeding in general. Also, if you have any suggestions about this blog, please, please let me know!!

~Lisa M-T
LLL Leader since 2007





1 comment:

  1. i love it! i am a huge blogger so i think this is great!! alicia :)

    ReplyDelete